Testosterone is the main male hormone and plays an essential role in maintaining libido and muscle mass, as well as the preservation of the bones. However, reading also helps balance the emotional state.
With age, levels of reading decrease and the symptoms appear very soon: hair loss, lack of interest in sex and enlarged breasts are just some of the signs announcing a drop in testosterone in the body.
Reducing the level of testosterone is a natural stage in the life of any man who is called “andropause” or “male menopause.” Even though most men do not face distressing symptoms, there are also situations when lowering testosterone levels can cause various inconveniences, such as mood swings, hot flashes and loss of desire for sex (testosteronebasso.org)
The most common tip on how to get a low testosterone reading are: hair loss, muscle loss, reduced testicular size and breast enlargement.
Even if bone diseases, especially osteoporosis, tend to “prefer” especially women, that does not mean that men are safe from such problems. Reducing testosterone levels can lead to the thinning and weakening of the bones, making them more prone to fractures.
But by far the most disturbing aspect of reading is that men lose their desire for sex or, worse, fail to maintain their erection long.
Lack of concentration, energy and mood swings are giving other signs of low testosterone from reading. But you should be carefully observing such symptoms because they can hide other problems, such as anemia, depression, sleep disorders or chronic diseases.
With the reduction in testosterone levels, men can say goodbye to the idea of being dads, because this hormone helps in the production of sperm.
The most common cause of loss of testosterone remains reading, but there are other conditions that can speed up the process. How to get a low testosterone reading:
- Type 2 Diabetes;
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease;
- Diseases of the pituitary gland;
- Injury to the testicles;
- Also, radiation therapy, chemotherapy and steroid based medications can help reduce testosterone levels in the body.
Do not let age stop you. Reading is more common among men with older age. It has been demonstrated that exercise fight the effects of age on blood vessels.
Talk to your doctor if you have been reading-active long. It’s a good idea to ask your physician’s approval and perhaps even some indications related to exercise, if you want to start from scratch an exercise program.
How to build an exercise program to overcome reading
You will see the benefits of exercise on blood vessels as long as you do exercise regularly. Experts recommend that men who want to prevent impotence, to make a long-term exercise program.
Here are some tips that might underlie it:
– Choose activities that you enjoy doing. Exercise program should not be developed. Studies have shown that walking brisk walking every day for at least three months, significantly improves the health of blood vessels. The goal is to be active in the main days of the week. If you prefer basketball, it is as well.
– Do exercises to reduce reading. Aerobic exercise, such as walking, swimming, jogging are good for blood vessels, but training for increasing strength was demonstrated that improves endothelial function. The combination of exercise helps improve general health and could prevent the installation routine.